Antibacterial Face Mask
The Daily Shield Antibacterial Face Mask is infused with ionized silver for an additional layer of protection. Order a two-pack of masks or get a discounted rate when you order a package of twenty masks.
$15.99 – $143.99
The Daily Shield Antibacterial Face Mask is infused with ionized silver. The silver provides an additional layer of protection. Silver has been studied for thousands of years for its its antimicrobial and antiviral properties and it may have the ability to boost the immune system. Studies also show that silver infused in antibacterial masks have been shown to be effective against certain bacteria.
Features of Daily Shield Antibacterial Face Masks:
Each Daily Shield antibacterial mask is crafted with high quality cotton and is ultra-soft and gentle on your face. The masks do not leave any imprints on the skin’s surface after use.
Daily Shield antibacterial face masks are breathable, washable, and durable. In addition, every mask is a one-size-fits-all and comes equipped with adjustable ear loops.
The antibacterial masks are hypoallergenic, non-toxic and suitable for wearing for extended periods of time. Each mask is reusable and can be washed up to twenty times in between uses.
How To Clean:
The best way to wash the masks is by hand with soap and water. Masks should be air-dried and as such, Daily Shield does not recommend washing the masks in commercial washing machines or drying them in commercial dryers.
Use Daily Shield antibacterial face masks with our 70% Alcohol-Based Daily Shield Hand Sanitizer. The result is an unbeatable level of combined protection.
Directions for Proper Use:
- Before putting the mask on, clean your hands thoroughly with soap and water for a minimum of 20 seconds. Alternatively, you can use Daily Shield Hand Sanitizer as a substitute to washing your hands.
- Put the mask on only after your hands have been cleansed.
- Make sure the mask covers both your mouth and nose.
- Avoid touching your face or the mask while you are wearing the mask. This helps you to avoid getting contaminants on the mask during use.
- Before taking the mask off, it is imperative to clean your hands thoroughly with soap and water once again, or use Daily Shield Hand Sanitizer.
- To take the mask off, remove it (after washing your hands) by gently taking the ear loops off your ears. Avoid touching the front of the mask.
- Gently hand wash masks with soap and water after each use.